Our smart business model offers you the best, what is needed in FMCG segment. Gradelix is one of the most recognisable brand names in the UK and already now is supplying 32 countries in the world. Whatever FMCG product our customers want, we find the way to deliver it.
Here are the most often questions from you and our answers, which could help you to make a decision about the first order:
1. What prices do you offer?
We cooperate with B2B Customers only, so our offer is a wholesale price list and wholesale volumes. We don’t run retail sale to consumers.
2. What are the transportation conditions and possibilities?
Our minimum order quantities are:
- Minimum Order is 1 pallet per 1 Item (SKU)
- We may mix different products per one load (consolidation)
Means of transport:
- ’20 and ’40 containers (DRY or REF)
- FTL (Full truck loads)
- We may arrange transport of a few pallets
- We may arrange delivery to your address only with trusted partners or you can order your own transport
3. How can we meet and discuss cooperation?
Our headquarters – located in the UK – is always open for your arrival. You are more than welcome in our premises. We can assist you in arranging the hotel and transportation, so you can easily reach us after landing in the UK.
4. Which countries do you operate in?
We offer worldwide service without any limits and until now, we supply Clients in 32 countries and the number is constantly growing.
Visiting 5 continents and participating international Trade Shows lets us settle the cooperation with nearly all the nations of the world.
If your aim is to trade globally, you have found the right partner in Gradelix company.
5. How can I get special offers?
We give two possibilities of subscribing for our Hot Offers and Bestsellers:
- one of them is leaving an e-mail address and subscribing for a newsletter
- a second is filling in the company data and getting enlisted to our B2B Partners
Choose what you prefer and we will keep you informed and offered regularly.